The build phase is nearly complete! But a few problems remain that could delay the transition to operations. Join the project manager as they meet with the contractor to close out the remaining items.
This episode covers how to:
- Review the status of deliverables, including outstanding items
- Receive updates from contractors directly in Planisware Enterprise via the mobile app
- Organize all information around capital assets, including linked projects, financials, maintenance dates, and documentation
In other episodes of this Capital project management mini-series, we cover:
- Episode 1: "Capital Planning & Requests" join a portfolio management team as they adapt their portfolio to accelerate the replacement of a capital asset, avoiding delay to the rest of the program.
- Episode 2: "Agility in Design-Build Projects" to join a design-build team as they perform a design review ahead of the upcoming execution phase.
- Episode 3: "Change Management & Claims" to join a portfolio management team as they manage a last-minute change and handle contractor claims.
- Episode 4: "Transition to Operations" to join a portfolio management team as they close out the final build items and transition to operations.