Bring value to your organization by providing structure and visibility to one of the thorniest challenges faced by PMOs: resource management.
Bring value to your organization by providing structure and visibility to one of the thorniest challenges faced by PMOs: resource management. Discover how Planisware Orchestra helps you progressively build the dual strategic and tactical response.
- What activities are my resources working on?
- How much time are they already allocated?
- What is their availability?
- How can I measure the impact of a resource change on my project schedule or my project portfolio?
- Why don't my experts have time for certain key projects?
- Why do our projects fall behind schedule?
- How do cost and resource overruns impact projects and expected ROI?
- What is our real capacity to do?
- Do we really have the capacity to achieve our goals?
- Do we have the right resources in-house or should we recruit?
These questions certainly keep you up at night because they impact your results. But are they all your responsibility? What is the role of the PMO in resource management? What is its scope of action and what are its levers?
Our experts Clemence Baronick and Parsa Mogharabin go over all of this and more in this 45-minute webinar recording.