Fredrik has twenty years plus continuous professional expertise within the information technology sector, being active in the private sector, United Nations, and government agencies, and has worked in Europe and Asia. As a Section Manager, Lean-Agile Leader, and Business Owner, his current position includes starting up a new section in Malmoe from scratch for a large organization using SAFe.
Fredrik has actual hands-on knowledge of several project methodologies, principles, and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, Prince2, RUP, LeSS, SAFe, Lean, and DevOps. Fredrik is foremost passionate about the Agile-Lean principles and was the primary driving force implementing Scrum within ICT in UNOPS already in 2008. Fredrik has experience scaling Scrum with multiple teams in different time zones. He still remembers his roots and does some programming from time to time.
Fredrik is also an active writer and editor at Serious Scrum - A publication with ~15.000 followers on Medium, and occasionally speak at smaller conferences.
When not working, Fredrik works on various projects such as his just-for-fun-and-not-for-profit project, "The Gamemasters Framework for Software," targeting software RPG nerds.
- Started up and leading an international culturally diverse team in Bangkok supporting some 25 business-critical applications used by 7.000 staff in over 50 offices working in close cooperation with HQ in Copenhagen.
- Recognized as one of UNOPS's top talented individuals and selected as a participant for a one-year emerging leader's program conducted by Harvard Business Publishing.
- Member of UNOPS Global Change Management Team
- Practical, real leader experience scaling up using LeSS
- Leading ~20 distributed teams for a large, market-leading payroll product
- Setting up and forming a new section using SAFe for scaling and DevOps principles for CI