Planisware will be exhibiting and presenting at this event. Read on for more details.
Inspiring Teams and Boosting Productivity: Leadership Strategies in Data-Driven Project Management
Aimee Rodrigues, Vice President, Life Sciences PPM Practices, Planisware, will present strategies for improving data quality, data sharing, and motivating project teams. Drawing from real-life examples, Aimee will discuss the challenges faced by organizations and offer insights into leveraging predictive algorithms and effective leadership practices to enhance project outcomes.
Date: October 18, 2023
Time: 1pm ET
Event Details - per WhySummit
Navigating the complex world of pharma R&D requires exceptional portfolio prioritization, agile capacity management, resource allocation, and risk mitigation. To help you excel in this ever-changing landscape, we’re excited to present a 3-day conference packed with in-depth content, interactive discussions, and valuable networking opportunities at the 19th Pharma and Biotech Project, Program and Portfolio Management Conference.
Join us in Boston, where industry leaders and fellow executives will come together at the nexus of science, business, and operations to advance Biopharma R&D, Business Analytics, and Decision Making. By attending, you’ll gain cutting-edge tools, insights, and organizational strategies to enhance your strategic decision-making, optimize portfolio prioritization and resource planning, and foster value and resilience in your organization.
Here’s what you can expect at the conference:
- Engage in dynamic, interactive discussions with industry experts and peers.
- Discover innovative solutions and strategies to tackle today’s pharma R&D challenges.
- Build lasting connections with fellow executives and thought leaders in the field.
- Gain access to exclusive insights, tools, and best practices to optimize your decision-making process.
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to elevate your pharma R&D management skills and network with key decision-makers