Enterprises who want to deploy Agile across multiple teams might want to consider scaling Agile. After all, it fosters open communication while removing cultural and operational barriers, meaning everyone can work together more efficiently. But with several frameworks available, how do you know what’s right for you?
In our guide, “Your Complete Guide to the SAFe Framework” you’ll discover:
- The 10 principles of SAFe
- A comparison of SAFe with other scaled Agile frameworks
- Real-world examples of SAFe in action
- The problems you can tackle using SAFe
We’ve also included a checklist to help you determine whether SAFe is the right choice for your enterprise. If it is, the guide outlines some next steps you can take. So you can get started scaling Agile sooner than you think.
The important thing is not your process, the important thing is your process for improving your process.
- Henrik Kniberg, former Minecraft designer