Prove your commitment to excellence by getting Planisware certified.
Grow your skills with Planisware Administrator Learning Plan
Companies are looking for proven and certified professionals that will help them ensure smoother deployments and better use of Planisware solutions. Getting certified shows your ability to transform businesses with Planisware, boost your career as an admin and set you up to contribute even more to your organization's success.
Demonstrate your expertise
Highlight your Planisware expertise and showcase your skills and talents.
Stand out from the crowd
Distinguish yourself among the best with industry-recognized credentials.
Share your success
Share your credentials on your Linkedin profile, email signature or among your team.
Is the Administrator Learning Plan right for you ?
Different Planisware certifications are available to meet your specific business needs as a Planisware Administrator. Starting from Associate to Expert, you will gradually grow your skills and earn credentials.
Is your organization a Planisware Enterprise customer (whether on-premise or SaaS) or an integration partner?
Are you responsible for administration (business or system), or implementing and configuring the system?
Is your answer “Yes” to both questions? Then this program was designed for you in mind.
However, if you’re interested in end user training, see our Power User Training Program.
You may want training on specific topics? In Planisware Academy, you are able to choose your own course(s) within our catalog. Mix & match courses to fit your needs and learn in-demand skills at your own pace. Browse our catalog here.
To learn more about getting certified and the Planisware Administrator Learning Plan, check out our FAQ.
For specific questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embark on your training today!
Gain new skills and unlock the power of Planisware Enterprise with our step-by-step guidance.
Learn more about the four learning paths incorporated in our Administrator Learning Plan in Planisware Academy. Click on each learning path title below to view the concepts addressed.
Associate Learning Plan
- Discover Data Model and Data Management
- Discover Access Rights and Profile Management (Part 1 & 2)
- Create Table Views
- Learn how to customize Table Views (Part 1 & 2)
- What is a Portfolio
- An introduction to Formulas
- Tips & Tricks on Portfolios
Contributor Learning Plan
- Setup Formulas (Part 2)
- Deep-Dive into Formulas (Part 2)
- How to Fit your Business Model (Part 1 & 2)
- Create your own module
- Create your own KPIs (Part 1 & 2)
- Explore control mechanisms
- Maintain your Planisware Enterprise solution (Part 1 & 2)
Specialist Learning Plan
- Deep-Dive on Formulas (Part 3)
- Create your project Dashboard with PEX
- Create your portfolio Dashboard with PEX
- Customize your popup (Part 1 & 2)
- Importing / Exporting Data
Expert Learning Plan
- PEX advanced filters & complex queries
- Unleash the power of Activetab
- Discover and master Work Management
Planisware Explorer Learning Plan (PEX)
Learn and understand our PEX module in order to build great dashboard and reporting on projects or portfolios. Gain new skills and unlock the power of Planisware Explorer inside Planisware Enterprise with our step-by-step guidance.
Click on each course title below to view the concepts addressed.
Data model & Data management
- What is a breakdown structure
- Propagation & Cost consolidation
- Re-labeling breakdown structures
- Breakdown activation
- Inactivate data
Create your project dashboard (PEX 1)
- Generate reporting from Planisware
- Creating a table query
- Speeding up creation (template)
- Using iterations
- Formula measure and colors
- Creating and publishing a dashboard
Create your project dashboard (PEX 2)
- Need for a Portfolio report
- Creating a bar chart
- Creating a pie chart
- Creating / publishing a dashboard
Advanced filters and complex queries (PEX 3)
- Filtering data in a dashboard
- Filtering dates / units in a dashboard
- Superimposing queries (overlays)
- Displaying measures on lines
Advanced measures and input (PEX 4)
- Counter measure
- Last value measure
- Query in input mode (measure)
- Query in input mode (columns)