Planisware, the leading global provider of Project and Product Portfolio Management (PPM) software solutions for new product development (NPD), engineering, and IT organizations, will hold its annual User Summit North America on May 15th and 16th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel City Center in Philadelphia.
With over 250 participants representing more than 65 organizations expected to attend, this event provides a unique forum for Planisware's customers to network, exchange best practices and attend case study presentations and workshops led by real practitioners, industry leaders, and Planisware consultants. PricewaterhouseCoopers is the featured sponsor of the event.
The agenda for the 2019 User Summit North America includes 65 sessions in total, featuring interactive group break-outs and Planisware solution workshops showcasing the latest capabilities and offerings. Six Planisware customers are set to present case studies at this year's event:
- Alcon: “All-in with Planisware: How Alcon successfully revamped their PPM with a V6.3 SaaS solution”
- Allergan: “PROJECT FOCUS in Focus: Bringing forecasting into Planisware”
- Boehringer Ingelheim: “Barking up the right tree; implementing Planisware following an M&A”
- PwC & GSK: “Lead with new behaviors”
- Whirlpool: “Delivering large scope PPM at Whirlpool”
- Zebra: “You and what army? How a small team can deliver big with Planisware”
Planisware CEO and co-founder Pierre Demonsant will kick off the User Summit with the keynote presentation on May 15th. Demonsant will outline key accomplishments in 2018, discuss the strategy for expanding in select markets, and explain how Planisware is bringing more value to customers faster. The opening presentation will also include a demonstration of Planisware's latest release and offer a sneak peek at additional AI projects in the works.
Attendance to the 2019 User Summit is limited exclusively to Planisware customers. For more information or to register for the summit, please visit https://events.planisware.com/plus2019-philly.