May 12, 2016 (San Francisco, Ca) -- Planisware, the leading global provider of Project and Product Portfolio Management (PPM) software solutions for new product development (NPD) organizations, announced today the final agenda for the organization's 2016 User Summit. This year's 200+ registrants, representing over 45 new product development organizations, will have the opportunity to hear real practitioners and industry leaders discuss how they leverage the Planisware solution to maximize portfolio value and improve collaboration and efficiency across the enterprise. Pricewaterhouse Coopers is the featured sponsor of the event.
Featured speakers include:
- Richard Bayney, PhD, MBA, President, Project & Portfolio Value Creation
- Stephen Toton, President, S&T Innovations
- Kathrin Schoenborn-Sobolewski, VP, Global Head – Integrated Planning, Analytics & Partnering BioPharma – Global R&D, Merck KGaA
- Johanna Dwyer, Innovation Lab Leader, Aramco Services Company
- Rachael DePasquale, Resource and Analytics Manager, Strategic Business Improvement, Jazz
- Dinah Silvio, EPPM Support, Planning & Resource Management, UCB
- Laurie-Ann DiFilippo, Portfolio Services, Pfizer
- Tom McKinney, Senior Director, Engineering and Colin Cooper, Director, Program Management, Zebra Technologies
Planisware CEO and co-founder Pierre Demonsant is slated to deliver the keynote presentation and will discuss Planisware's accomplishments in 2015, his vision for the future, and the product roadmap. The event will include more than 36 educational and interactive sessions focused on how to improve project and portfolio management processes and build the right governance, processes, and capabilities to enable and support these efforts. Companies registered to attend span across the life sciences, chemicals, high tech, aerospace and defense, automotive, CPG, and oil and gas industries to offer a variety of perspectives.
“Planisware has an on-going commitment to increase the ROI for our customers. From best practice education and reference models, to services that focus on accelerating adoption and measuring customer success, the Planisware solution extends far beyond software implementation,” said Demonsant. “The annual User Summit provides us with the opportunity to not only supply customers with the knowledge of how to best maximize their use of the Planisware solution, but also empowers users to learn best practices from each other in a collaborative environment.”
Attendance to the 2016 User Summit is limited exclusively to Planisware customers. The User Summit will be held at the Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf Hotel in San Francisco on May 18th and 19th. For more information or to register for the conference, please visit https://www.planisware.com/plus2016-sf.