When built the right way, the roadmap is a powerful communication and alignment tool that helps the entire company execute the product strategy.
Unfortunately, many companies use roadmaps as merely work plans, which misses the opportunity to engage in these important discussions and processes.
In her 2 hour workshop, Noa will teach you how to tackle some of the most important questions related to Strategic roadmapping:
- What is the difference between a work plan and a strategic roadmap?
- What is the right level of discussion that needs to happen around a strategic roadmap?
- Who should be in charge of creating the roadmap? What are the roles of the different stakeholders?
- What inputs should you include? From what sources?
- How do you prioritize elements?
- When should you revisit your Strategic roadmap?
Duration: 90 minutes followed by 30 minutes live Q&A
Time: 6pm CET | 6pm GMT | 12 noon ET