Planisware is an event sponsor with an exhibitor booth and co-presentating with one of our partners, PwC.
Setting the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas, the American Automotive Summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in the manufacturing, operations, design, engineering, supply chain quality, and innovation.
The American Automotive Summit serves as an annual platform to exchange ideas surrounding the impact of market dynamics and new technologies for current and future automotive leaders. This year’s Summit creates an opportunity to examine key case studies around how workforce management, manufacturing process optimization, quality/cost management and automation are being rolled out at the world's best facilities. Network with over 150 of your peers, connect with exhibitors and learn from the top industry influencers as we explore strategies to optimize, modernize, train and innovate across multiple automotive facilities.
Event Website: https://usautosummit.com/
Event Registration: https://usautosummit.com/register/
Planisware will be co-presenting with PwC:
Strategic Portfolio Management and How It Improves Overall Quality
Date & Time: November 2, 9:25am - 10:00am EST
- How Digital Transformation trends are enabling improvements in quality
- Critical people, process, technology, and data considerations to maximize investments in digital transformation and quality improvements
- Evaluating strategic portfolio management as a key lever to drive improved quality outcomes
- Improved execution visibility and linkages to strategic goals
- Options and tradeoff analysis through scenario modeling and data analytics
- Elevated decision-making processes with adaptive management tools